ANNOUNCEMENTS | 1st Cycle Admissions are Open for AY 2019-20. Apply Online today and confirm your seat. | Application forms are now available” Click here


Military Students

Students applying for financial aid must first fill out a FAFSA. This is a free application that can be filled out at Please apply and enter our school code: 041791 VA education funds do not affect your eligibility of Pell, Sub and or Un-Sub Loans. However, you do need to report non-
education VA benefits on the FAFSA. Non-education benefits include: disability, death pension, dependency indemnity compensation and/or VA Work-Study allowances.

Additional Information
For any further information or if you have any questions, please visit Verve College’s Financial Aid office.

Phone: 630-705-9999

The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs —
Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs —