- School Newsletter
- Alpha Beta Kappa Candidates
- Textbook Information
- Career Services
- School Catalog
- Constitution Day Program
- Health and Safety Plan
- Plan for Operation and Maintenance of Physical Facilities and Technical Infrastructure
- FINANCIAL AID
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Verification Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Right-to-Know Act
- Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Academic Award Year
- Availability of Employee for Dissemination Purposes
- Cost of Attendance
- Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Leave of Absence
- Pell Formula
- Military Students
- Grants/ Scholarship Policy
- CONTACT US
Apply For Financial Aid
4 Quick & Easy Steps To Apply for Financial Aid.
To complete an online application an electronic signature is required. You will need to create a Username and Password as this will be used as your electronic signature. If you have used a Federal Student Aid PIN to complete FAFSA in the past, you may link your old PIN to your new FSA ID. www.fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm.
Online application for Student Financial Aid
Your next step is to complete your financial aid application online. Verve College’s FAFSA school code is: 041791
You can go through this link to start the application process: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
There will be a list of documents that will be required for the application process. You can find the list at this link: https://fafsa.ed.gov/help.htm.
SAR (Student Aid Report)
After completing your online application with FAFSA, you will be given your Student Aid Report (SAR) within 3-5 days. The SAR will also reflect your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
For the last step, you will need to do a final interview with the Financial Aid Advisor. Call Verve College at 630-705-9999 to schedule an appointment. The Financial Aid office might request additional information/ documentation to determine Financial Aid eligibility.