- School Newsletter
- Alpha Beta Kappa Candidates
- Textbook Information
- Career Services
- School Catalog
- Constitution Day Program
- Health and Safety Plan
- Plan for Operation and Maintenance of Physical Facilities and Technical Infrastructure
- FINANCIAL AID
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Verification Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Right-to-Know Act
- Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Academic Award Year
- Availability of Employee for Dissemination Purposes
- Cost of Attendance
- Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Leave of Absence
- Pell Formula
- Military Students
- Grants/ Scholarship Policy
- CONTACT US
PN Entrance Exam
This entrance exam assesses your basic skills in Reading, English, Math and Science. It is based on ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills).
We also offer TEAS Review Sessions. These sessions will assist you to get prepared for the test and will give you comprehensive overview of the ATI TEAS Exam.
We encourage you to register one week before the exam to ensure your seating.Payment is acceptable in form of Cashiers Check and Credit Card.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE.
Entrance Exam Resources
Entrance Exam Policy
ATI-TEAS Entrance Examination with a score of 45% or higher is required. Each attempt is at a cost of $50 to the student and must be paid before the student is allowed to take the exam. A picture ID is required at the time of exam. If a student does not pass the ATI TEAS exam with a 45% or higher on the first attempt, the student must
wait 5 days before a second attempt. In the event the student does not pass with a 45% or higher on
the second attempt, the student must wait a period of 14 days before attempting the ATI-TEAS entrance
exam again. $50 will be charged each time the student take the ATI-TEAS entrance exam.
The TEAS Exam cannot be taken more than one year prior to the student’s enrollment. If you have taken the TEAS Exam more than one year ago, you must re-take the exam and pass again with a 45% or higher.