- FINANCIAL AID
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Verification Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Right-to-Know Act
- Information Security Program
- Academic Award Year
- Availability of Employee
- Cost of Attendance
- Health & Safety Exemption Requirement
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Leave of Absence
- Pell Formula
- Military Students
- Grants/ Scholarship Policy
- CONTACT US
This website is owned and operated by Verve College and is solely committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data/information.Further,we provide the following policy to explain our practices of data protection and privacy such as what kind of information we collect,how we use it,and what choices you have about collection and usage of your personal information.By using our site,you will agree to the collection,use,and disclosure of your personal information as described below in the statement.If you do not agree to the terms of this statement,please do not use our site or its services.
We will collect and receive your personal and relevant information via the following:
- Through email, electronic messages, and text exchange between you and this website.
- From third parties in connection with your usage of the website.
- When you interact with any of our advertisements on third-party services and websites.
Information You Give Straight to Us
The information we collect through or on our website may include:
- Data which you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes the data you render when you take part in one of the online competitions such as scholarships for pupils or whenever you request further info. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information that you provide when posting remarks/comments in public areas or social platforms of our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your answers to polls that we might request you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the website.
When you provide feedback in form of comments to be posted in public areas/social platforms of the website,or sent to other users of the website or third parties (“User Contributions”),you are doing so at your own risk.Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the activities of other users of this website who see your contributions. Thus, we cannot and don’t guarantee that your user contributions will not be accessed or viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Gather Through Automatic Means
As you browse through our website and interact with us, we can use automatic data collection technology to gather certain information regarding your browsing activities and patterns, for example:
- Details of your visits to our site, such as traffic information, time spent on the site, aggregated data, communication data, and the tools that you use and access on the site.
- Information about your device, browser and internet connection.
Information/Data We Collect From Third Parties
We may acquire from our clients your own name and email address which you supplied to our clients in response to a request for more information, such as when you request information about the school or educational course. Our clients provide us with this information for billing and reporting functions connected to our customers and publisher partners. We retain this information as long as required to resolve credit and payment disputes together with our clients and publisher partners. We might also get reports containing non-personal information from third parties like Google and Facebook in connection with the services that they provide for our website, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Information/Data Collection and Its Usage
We gather various types of information for a variety of functions to provide and enhance our service for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information which can be utilized to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include but isn’t limited to:
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- State and Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Education Details
- Years of Experience
- Other data that is voluntarily provided
We may use your Personal Data to enhance your experience on the website or to send email,newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information which may be of interest to you.You may opt out of getting any, or all,of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instruction manual provided in each email we send.
We may also collect data that your browser sends whenever you visit our Support or when you get the Service through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may consist of information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you get the service by or through a mobile device, this usage data may consist of information like the kind of cellular device you use, your own cellular device unique ID, the IP address of your cellular device, your cellular operating platform, the sort of mobile online browser you use, special device identifiers along with other diagnostic data.
Usage of Information
Verve College utilizes the accumulated data for a variety of purposes:
- To offer and keep best of our services
- To inform you about the changes or new offers in our services
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our services once you opt to do this.
- To provide customer support
- To collect analysis or valuable information to ensure we can modify and better our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To find, prevent and address technical problems or difficulties
- To render you with news, special offers and general information about other products, events and services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or have inquired about unless you’ve opted not to receive such advice.
We will send you the notification via email and/or a prominent notice on our service, before the change/addition becoming successful.