Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
2020-2021 Tuition, Room and Board Summary
Please take a look at the Tuition, Room and Board Summary fees below, or download the (PDF).
Who is Verve College
Verve College was founded and incorporated in 1997 in the State of Illinois. The school received approval from the Illinois State Board of Education to provide a formal educational program in 1999. The mission of the organization at that time was to provide quality education to meet the high demand for skilled technicians in the Information Technology industry. In 2007, the school sought and received approval for the Practical Nursing Program from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation; culminating in the commencement of its first graduates in the Practical Nurse Program in 2008.
PN Program Tuition & Fees
|NCLEX Prep Book||Included|
Non-Refundable Upon Withdrawal.
The following are non-refundable fees that are charged to the student upon acceptance into the program:
- ATI Learning System ($1,100: N101 semester; $550: N102 semester; $550: N103 semester)
- Supplies ($130)
- Books ($500: N101 semester; $250: N102 semester; $250: N103 semester)
Facts about Verve College Health care.
- Verve College was approved for Title IV, known as financial aid, in October 2012
- Verve College offers Days, Evening, and Weekend Schedule class schedules
- Verve College is located at two campus locations — Oak Brook and Chicago Downtown
Last updated: 12/31/2018
It is the policy of Verve College to comply with Section 188 of the Workforce Investment Act of 1988 (WIA), which prohibits discrimination against all individuals in the United States on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, and against beneficiaries on the basis of either citizenship/status as a lawfully admitted immigrant authorized to work in the United States.