Verve College acknowledges all student complaints. Verve College differentiates the nature of the complaint or series
of complaints. The following tactics are employed:
- The Director of Nursing for Administration reviews all operational & administrative complaints.
- The Director of Faculty and Curriculum Development reviews all the academic grievances.
- The campus manger is responsible for reviewing and processing reports.
- Before an issue becomes a formal grievance, students and or prospective students are encouraged wherever possible to discuss and resolve concerns or difficulty directly with the person(s) concerned. If necessary, the Office Manager arranges for the appropriate personnel to facilitate the discussion and resolution. The elected personnel will depend on the nature of the complaint.For example, if it is related to tuition fee collection, the Finance Adviser is called in.
- All formal grievances must be submitting in writing to the Office Manager for all general grievances. Verve College requires the complaint to be signed and dated by the complainant. Verve College is committed to responding to individual complaints within 30 days.If necessary, a written responsemay be presented to the student.
- Staff Responsibility – Improving the quality of customer service and reducing dissatisfaction or grievances is the responsibility of all.
- Treated seriously and with fairness.
- Dealt with promptly.
- Resolve wherever possible without recourse to the formal stage.
- All matter arising shall be accurately documented and recorded.
- Records are maintained in respective student files and treated as confidential in accordance with Verve College’s policy on information privacy.
COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS SCHOOL MAY BE REGISTERED WITH THE BOARD OF HIGER EDUCATION.
Illinois Board of Higher Education
Division of Private Business & Vocational Schools
1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Ste 300
Springfield, IL 62701
Fax Number: 217-782-8548